Just got shoulder surgery done, smoked the day before my shoulder block is still there but I feel pain even after taking percocets

Too much of anything is bad for you so they say.

So few days ago I eat sh*t on my bike, under my chin it came out a piece of meat. I needed to go get stitches but in my culture we are raw & we use side options to cure our selfs. My point is can I still smoke weed or would it get infected?

You are going to die

Get your sh*t straight. Marijuana should be legal everywhere. Tobacco is a million times worse. You can't get physically addicted to marijuana. It's a psychological effect. I've been smoking everyday multiple times per day for years now and when asked to stop before surgery I had no problems or withdrawals. Finally learn how to type.

Thats true bro !!!

Does anyone have advice for smoking marijuana after brain surgery? It's been almost two months since the surgery and prior I smoked it every day

Lol are u for real

Why would anybody listen to someone like you? You can't compose complete sentences, your puctuation is terrible, you can't spell, and your facts aren't even facts. WHY is not illegal (legal) in some states, and others it is. If you don't know what you're talking about, don't waste yours and others time, when they're really looking for true answers

Just got out of surgery for my pelvis, I smoked yesterday 19 hour shift before surgery, 1 hit out the (3:45pm).1 blunt (avoid Tabacco if tou need to smoke), 2 joints around 9AM. I was so nervous about wheather if the surgery was gonna proceed. Told anethesioligist In honest what I've done. He said he will just keep a better eye on me. So honesty is key

Cigarettes cause sticky platelets which causes slower healing however marijuana doesn't have the same affect. Marijuana increases or decreases blood pressure by 5 mmHg which is negligible.