New Reply New Topic Followed by 10 people

i've smoked some weed with friends in the past, im not a smoker normally. the thing is, it doesn't seem to have any affect on my whatsoever, when my friends are stoned, i feel normal. i just wondered why could this be? do some people just not get stoned? i know i am inhaling it as you should, even recently i had a pure spliff with no tobacco and still no real affect. im not into any other drugs. a few years ago a friends made me a cookie which i ate without knowing what was in it, which did make me high then a little paranoid after. but smoking- nothing! just find this a bit weird..

I have exactly the same thing as you, but same, i have no idea why it is. this is a mega spliff we are talking, with lots of weed in it cuz we wanted to get rid of it, and i had lots of it in different ways, keeping it in, regular inhaling, hand bong, blowback, and none of the effect lasted, but all my friends were absolutely baked as cakes! it was really annoying, and i want to know is it some kind of genetic thing? was talking about it to my dad though and he has never tried it cuz hes a doctor and he would get fully busted, and none of the rest of my family would have tried it cuz they are very boring. i am going to have to research this properly.

I had, or have, the same issue. I think you might have to relax? When I smoke my meds when I'm relaxed, I feel it a little more. But when I smoke it when I'm tense, as if untrusting, sometimes I have a psychosis. Most of the time, though, it has no effect, so I get neither high or stoned. I wonder if medical marijuana is more medical and less marijuana. I smoke it to eradicate nausea and vomiting that has never received a medical diagnosis because the condition can't be determined by medical professionals. Like I'll just go to Berkeley and vomit. Yes, mostly Berkeley. Few place else. Which, like cannabis having no effect, is another strange issue.

Same tbh... I don't know whether it's to do with the smoker or the quality of the weed.. Strange.

I experience nothing as well. My friends all say they are high and stoned while I sit there feeling no different. Same with Salvia. I fell nothing. Only had a slow-mo high once from weed. That's the only time I got high.

This is the same for me. I've tried it every way except baking it. Everyone is sitting around having a great time and I feel completely normal. Oh well, back to the scotch.

If you ate a marijuana cookie and did get high, then that leaves only one solution, you must not truly be inhaling. When you eat marijuana, you slowly digest it until the thc gradually makes it's way to your bloodstream. When you smoke it straight to the blood. If you have experimented with edible and felt the effects then you know you are susceptible to the THC molecule. When you smoke, you should take a hit and be able to say your full name before any smoke comes out. If you're doing that, then it's proper

stop smoking sunflowers.

You need to inhale it as if you were breathing straight up air. You should feel the burn as it goes down into your lungs, and you need to hold it there for a few seconds. Don't just let it sit around in your mouth. Breath all that goodness in.

guys i have same problem too.  After I realized i got no affect from it, I asked rastafarian old man and he said the most effective way is eating or chewing and after that although I ate handful of weed but nothing had happened. I tried every single method of using weed. Finally I searched my family and I found three people who dont get stoned. I think there is a genetic disorder which leads lack of thc receptor in brain. That is a good but forbidden topic to research on it:)

you ate straight marijuana? kudos to you, man, because the stuff tastes like mold and feels like velcro in yiur throat. if you consume the stuff, look up a recipe for baked goods with pot in them. you melt the butter with the weed and the oils absorb the THC so you can drain out the plant bits.

It could be sh*t weed, your friends may be lightweights whereas you may have a higher tolerance for it. Do you put enough weed in your spliffs/pipe? Are you inhaling properly, are you holding smoke in long enough? If you are not stoned after smoking about 6 buckets in a row of really stinky skunk, then perhaps you shouldn't bother with it.

I have never known anyone who was NOT stoned after a good few buckets. 

OMG - same here, thought I was a nut job, miss priss....lol   Thank goodness I am not the only one. Sure does feel weird to be sitting there while they are all stoned.  

I was so worried when it happened to me... suddenly i just couldnt get high! I have been smoking a long time, close to 4 years and almost on a daily basis and I did notice that it gets slightly weaker with time. But not like this, it stopped suddenly no matter the amount. I smoke with many friends, all with different kinds (homegrown) so the strain diversity is not a problem. Also not the quantity. I will have to do the unthinkable - go through the minor withdrawal for a week or so in hope of finding a buzz at the end of it. wish me luck, if this doesnt work... I cant even think of drinking high inducing quantities of alcohol (like in my school days)... I will inform you of my results. thank you for your time

Hey, i have been smoking for 2 years and it has no effect on me what so ever. I have smoke large quantities of marijuana but it doesn't seem to have any effect on me. Once i smoked from a bong and it didn't get me high but i experienced the scariest sensation of my life. I felt like i was going to pass out and I was really terrified that i was going to die. But this only happened once. Yes you can shut up about not inhaling right and the sh*t is good. I have been in amsterdam for 1 week, smoking on the finest dope but I never once felt high. Only a panicky sensation. I have now given up HTC because it never works.