Comon spill it.

At some point in your life a family member felt you were somthing of the family.

Just wondering what that was.

From super 1st borns to multiple siblings what was thing were you of the family????

I was considered the smart one of the family, and the yet only the last born went on to receive a college degree.

Now in later life I'm considered the one to go to for "medical" knowledge.

S99

1st born 4 minutes=a great deal
name sake
leader

As a child I was the little one who thought alot.

Now my mother just waits to see what I will do next. :mrgreen:

I was the first of five...

The smart one is one.

The moody one is another.

The goody two shoes is another.

Then: the smart, overachieving one the bad seed the planner the fat one Now: the smart, overachieving one the best child the planner the no longer fat one 8)

Wild Child :mrgreen:

first born of four...
smartest one according to standardized tests....
most accomplished at underachieving....
got into the most trouble at school and with the law.....
frustrated my old man more than the other three combined :twisted:

"Baby" "Princess" "Angel" all with assorted connotations and people who said them.
yet I interpret those all to mean 'favorite', no? :mrgreen:

disturbing how all of those could be seen airbrushed onto a beach scene on a license plate... :umno:

I have 3 older sisters (all at least 5 years older than me), so I've pretty much been the baby of the family.

But since they started having kids, I've turned into the crazy, drunk uncle of the family. :twisted:

I have 3 older sisters (all at least 5 years older than me), so I've pretty much been the baby of the family. But since they started having kids, I've turned into the crazy, drunk uncle of the family. :twisted:
Crazy drunk uncleness can be a lot of fun.....

I wasn't the smartest, but my siblings considered me the most spoiled.

I am also the one who is called when a family member goes to the hospital. I don't fear docs or their medical knowledge. I will ask a million questions and get people what they need.

I'm also the spiritual black sheep because my Christianity is more unconventional than theirs.

I wasn't the smartest, but my siblings considered me the most spoiled. I am also the one who is called when a family member goes to the hospital. I don't fear docs or their medical knowledge. I will ask a million questions and get people what they need. I'm also the spiritual black sheep because my Christianity is more unconventional than theirs.
Air we are alike is so many ways. :) Thanks for the thoughts and upfront answers on this. Its funny how we "veer" off the beaten path as we get older and how our perceptions chnage. My brother (the oldest) was considered the be the leader and somday join the military. Not the middle child (me). My sister (the youngest) was considered the one you could talk to about life. Not the middle child (me). Yet I was the one who joined the military, and the one everyone goes to for advice and advice. S99

Just the Oldest in the family (unless you want to factor in the step sibblings, then it gets confusing).

Everyone needs an inebriated uncle Will.

I was and still am the family shrink, mediator and peacemaker, although I've been known to jump into a few brawls myself over the years....I am my cousins' kids favorite crazy Aunt Genie (and a good portion of my friends' kids as well) and I was always the Brainiac of the family. They were calling me Doctor when I was 7. :roll: