Hi, I did semen analysis and had results of low sperm motility, and my sperm count is normal. What can I do to improve sperm motility? Is there any special dietary advice? I heard about some special underwear. I need something proven to increase sperm motility.

Hi, I also had sperm motility problem and was adviced by nutrition specialist to take supplements of carnitine. Studies showed that carnitine levels are lower in the semen of men with low motility. Proxeed is another supplement I was referred to, which can attribute to energy released by sperm movements, and effect fertility in that way. Proxeed already contains L-carnitine. These supplements have a combination of these two proteins, may improve sperm motility shown to be efficient in many cases. You have to be persistent and should take it for at least 3 month; usually it is taken as long as you are trying to conceive. This could enable you to conceive either naturally or with insemination, rather than IVF.