New Reply New Topic Followed by 21 people

I do really feel alone and starts crying just like a big baby

in the name of Jesus we command every cell in your body to work the way God created them to work,all sickness ill and uncomfortable feelings we command them to go back to the pit of hell because Jesus took care of this when He died on the Cross He bore and defeated ALL SICKNESS AND PAIN
in His Body so cover us with your blood and hide us behind the cross until Healing is manifested in our physical Body in THE STRONG NAME OF JESUS AMEN .

i have the same thing im also only 16 and im to scared to go doctors i cant eat i cant sleep im always in pain it starting getting worse after my break up with my bf and ever since then ive felt even more worse and always in pain

You either have rhodoe virus which is from not washing your hands from using the bathroom(last up to months) or stomache virus anyway be a man and see doctor

I have the same exact problems. Every day I can never sleep and my stomach hurts so severly. One nigbt my sister had thrown up and I saw and the next day I wasn't feelinh too well. So I thought oh maybe I just got it from her. So I waited it out a few days and it still wasn't going away. After my sister had thrown up, I have always been scared of throwing up or getting sick. This had now been goinh on for four months now. I had sen a doctor and he said it was constipation. I had taken miralax for quite a while buy it didn't seem to help. So I tried something a little stronger and still no progress. He had figured it wasn't constipation. They were always thinking it was things like acid reflux, a stomach ulcer etc. But it was none of that. I had ultra sounds, x rays and even got my blood drawn. They couldn't seem to figure out what it was. Now what they are thinking is that its axiety or worry. Bc ever since my sis threw up I've always felt nauseous and my stomache hurts. But I've never thrown up.
So I'm trying a few things for axiety and I would suggest axiety meds or seeing a therapist

have you gotten any better since that day? Are you doing better now because I feel as if i am going through everything that you described. I sadly i'm reaching my highest point and can't deal with it anymore. It has also ruined my friendships and relationships. Wondering if there is anything out there to help me out and keep me going . -jonathan

Oh yea this will help

You have no way of knowing this and your guess is awful

you have stomach reflux.

Hi, I am a 22 year old woman and you sound exactly like me... I have a fear of vomiting and it has only gotten worse in the last couple of years. I feel sick or get a stomach ache almost every day and I always fear that I am sick. I think maybe it is in my head. I am a crazy germaphobe for this reason and it annoys the c**p out of my boyfriend whom I live with. How are you doing now?

I'm terrified of doctors why would we do that we wnt non medical help. Fxxxx help

I'm only 9 and when I got to school I started feeling sick and tired, but when I got home my dad checked and I don't have one. It's been happening for two days now. Started on 9/12/17 to 9/13/17. But hey, I get to miss school :D