I have got some red-scar like at my thighs and buttocks, somwhere under me stomach, and I know those are stretch marks, but then I got some at shoulders, and they are getting longer, I wonder what are those

So what I know is that stretch marks appear in area like the thighs, buttocks, stomach and other areas near them, but can they appear at my sholders, they're getting longer overtime..

I have scar Like marks on my outer thighs and they are white , I've had them for a while now and am really confused, I have been asked if I self Harm by my family because that is exactly what they look like , about 20 to 30 small to medium lines / scar / marks on my leg , I have never been fat tho I have always been the same weight , someone help me I really need to know It worries me xx

Definitely some type of fungal infection and I agree because im going through that right now.

So I have a purple scar on my inner thigh in between my testicles and thigh and its red all the way down and kind of stings I'm 17 one of the red dots has black under it like a blackhead idrk what's goin on with it