I have been reading EVERY entry here about the spongy yellow curd filled "beans" for a couple of hours including the ones dating back to '07.  I had done my share of research over google and didn't come up with any of your analogies.  However, many of them are VERY viable.  I had come up with gallstones. Cholesterol Gallstones are not hard like a stone but soft spongy & pod like.  Most of the ones you see pics of are NOT in any liquid and become quite hard.  They are insoluble fat that is not properly broken down by the bile. Many people suffer from a number of other intestinal problems AND the gallstones CAUSE many further problems eventually.  Usually they are "silent" and not found in the gall bladder until various tests as in MRI are performed specifically looking for them.  It has nothing to do with your diet but merely a malfunction in the intestinal systems. There is surgery and a new drug that will dissipate the "cholesterol" stones.  (These were the only type of gallstone that fell within the description that most of you have been discussing here.)   I am not discounting any of these other solutions that the very sincere people on this forum have sought and found.  However, cholesterol gallstones are worth looking into if you do not match up with any of the other specifics presented here.  (ex: do not take any pills, caplets, time released or otherwise meds.)  Food for thought......

Does this sound like cholesterol gallstone? I cannot find information online but what you have written sounds closest. my bff is freaking out and I am too now. she even showed it to me. it is like bloated whole corn kernel in her stool. Just one. She broke of piece of soap bar to put pressure on it and something smaller white and harder came out the opened end of kernel-like object in her stool. She is middle age but her mother died at young age of Pancreatic Cancer so she is very anxious about this and too scared to go to doctor.

I tend to agree with you. I just saw the tan/yellowish objects ( white and spongy in the center) floating in my stool this evening for the first time in my 55 yrs of age. I am not on any meds but was diagnosed with gall stones a yr ago. I just started a bowl cleanse with enema's and an herbal colon product called Colon Clenz 2 days ago. I do believe that I am passing gallstones.