Hey there
My daughter is on diet and want me to prepare her stromboli with ham and cheese??? What a good diet, a? If she works this out, I am getting on this one too : ) I am just curious if someone is familiar with the lever of calories in ham and cheese stromboli.
Thanks!

Hey there,
mmmmm… I like that diet too : ) send me a copy of it if she succeeds…
the level of this dish is 620 kcal : )

Hi there,
If I am not mistaking there are around six hundred calories in ham and cheese Stromboli. This is an interesting diet I have to say. How much weight does she want to lose? The thing is that this dish contains around fifty percent of fats, so I am not sure how much will this help her lose unwanted fat. How much does she wants to lose? How old is your daughter anyway? Has she tried with exercises? She should combine diet and exercises for best results. Has she tried any other diets before this one? Can you tell us the results if she was successful with the diet or not.
All the best,
Danella