New Reply New Topic Followed by 25 people

I searched this topic on this site, but all I find is several people with the same feeling, but no answers to what can be causing it. I suddenly started having a feeling of warmth on my left foot. Any reason for this?

i am suffering from exactly the same sensation. it's not painful but just feels like warm water is touching my foot to the left of the arch of my foot. would love to konw what is causing this as it's happening more and more often...any ideas anyone?? thanks

I am having the same sensation. I am 30 years old and never experienced it, and now it's happening several times every over the past week or so.

Same thing, feels just like warm water is touching the my left arch. I'm 24. It's been happening for the past couple weeks, but nothing has changed in my routine in that time.

I recently started having the same issue. After some research, I realized that it might be because my shoes were tied too tight.

After I loosened up my shoes, the sensation went away.

I'm only 31, but once I hit the 30 mark, strange things started happening here and there.. youth beware. :-)

M

Hi tenla, that's really odd! I had no idea that tight shoes could cause a problem like that. My shoes are normally sized so I'm not too worried about it but thanks for the heads up!

i am having the same sensation. has anyone found out what the cause is. its not painful just a warmth in the left arch

i am 27 and have this also, it cant be my shoes being to tight as i wear extremly comfy shoes that are defiantly not tight and besides that it happens all the time, even when im lying in bed.

I am 25, and in good health, minus lower back problems. I was in the military for 4 years and stayed in good shape. I have been feeling the same thing too, and all i see is people with the same thing happening, did ANYONE find out what can cause this?

I recently had this also happen, but only to one foot.  I wonder if it might be related to pedicures and the scrapping of the foot sole.  Do any of the others suffering from this have pedicures in common?  I wear sandels, so tight shoes is not the cause for me.  I am 60 and in relatively good health and have never had problems with my feet.  The bottoms are very tough and calloused and about two weeks ago, I had the heel area get a split on the edge that hurt for several days.  But, then I had a pedicure and the warm sensation began after that. 

Lotusly wrote:

I too am having a warm sensation in the bottom of my left foot only and just had a pedicure. I have never felt this before. I also received a cortisone injection in my right knee but that was weeks ago. I am 60 also in pretty good health. I am thinking the pedicure too?

Ive been feeling the same thing! Its happened for a couple weeks now, on the arch of my right foot! And I am only 17!

I am having the same sensation, hence why I am on this thread. I have a sudden wave of heat / warmth just to the left of my right arch. I am 37 and it has happened several times over the past week with no changes to my daily routine. My shoes are loose fitting, and I have an active daily lifestyle.

the sensation feels as if a vein has suddenly allowed blood to flow through at a rapid rate, something akin to poor circulation? My thought is that many people experience poor blood circulation in the feet, and I think I am one of them. I am not a doctor, and I don't know if I am right. This is the only way I can explain the sensation. I have not been to a doctor to have this checked, but will keep an eye on it. It if continues, I'm going to have it checked out to make sure it's not a diabetic or poor circulation issue.

I am experiencing the same thing, and sadly I am only 22 years old (male). My  symptoms are in my right foot and I get this burning/hot feeling in my foot. It  lasts only for a few moments and then vanishes. There is no warning for it and  happens, on average, at least 30 times a day for me.I'm an IT technician  so I'm skilled with computers, and after doing comprehensive research on the  Internet I discovered 3 possible causes for having hot flashes/burning  sensations in your feet.1) Venous Disease - Basically, you could have a  blood clot in your  legs  that could be causing the problem. If you are also noticing reddish spots or  spider/Vericous veins on your ankles then this is most likely the problem.  Swelling of your feet or ankles is also a symptom.2) Diabetic Peripheral  Neuropathy - Yes, it's true, this problem could be a result of Diabetes.  According to my research, Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy can cause your nerves  to misfire, and as a result cause you to feel a burning pain/hot flash in your  foot. The best way to treat this is to treat the diabetes. If left untreated you  could suffer worsening pain as a result of the nerves misfiring.3)  Peripheral Neuropathy - Same as above except not related to diabetes. Peripheral  Neuropathy can be caused by other diseases and problems in your  body.IMO, if you are overweight and/or generally unhealthy (like I am),  then I would look into numbers 1 and 2 as these would most likely fit your  classification.If you consider yourself to be generally healthy and in  good physical condition  then I would look into number 3 and try to find other reason as to the cause of  your Peripheral Neuropathy.Hope this helps!     

***Post is edited by moderator *** Web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

hi arden
i am 27 and over weight. i started dieting + exercise 3 days ago. only calorie intake is 500 - 600 per day (vegetables only) from last 3 days. today i felt warmth in my left foot for the first time. thanks to your knowledge, now i will search about Peripheral Neuropathy