Hey Guys, Ive been getting sudden twitches in my neck, usually on the right. progressively over the last 2 years they have got worse, now i twitch every few minutes. I suffer from PTSD, Anxiety, Depression and Phsycosis. What should i do because i am starting to get worried about them as they all started after a fatal overdose a couple of years ago.

I get them too a lot and I don't really know why. My neck will just start burning then all of a sudden it will jerk really hard and hurt a lot. I've had them for as long as I can remember. I'm 13.

Having same exact problem //i twitch more to the right than the left this usually happens when i listen to music ,being alone or if im being ignored or forgotted by society
Dont know what it is but it freaks people out

I also get this problem, and I don't know what it is! I am so glad that it's not just me! I am only 14 currently, and I see all these people in their late teens to early 30s (That have been stated) and all of them seem to have it worse then I do. I haven't been diagnosed with any mental disorder, or any birth defect accept for a common skin condition, and don't take any medication frequently. I don't know if this helps, but I have recently began to have Ocular migraines a lot more often. I will feel a chill down my spine, then violently and involuntarily jerk my head to the side by about 30 degrees. I believe the chill is generally the result in one part of my body being a different temperature then the rest of my body (Normally my feet). I haven't talked to anybody besides my parents about it, and they say it's not something to be worried about, and I believe that, however the thirst for knowledge still grips me. What causes this! nobody else that I know does it. On a side note, some hav been so violent, that it has caused an auditory response.

Have the doctor check your ASO! Strept. may be present in the body. Through my investigation, the bacteria will damage the nerve and leave its code in the nerve tissue which causes antibodies to attack healthy cells. First, rid the body of thebacteria if preasent, then use an herbal nerve detox.

That's interesting cos I suffer from these spasms as well and have done on and off since I was about ten and when I was ten I had PTSD, not from war obviously, so not connected to vaccinations, but that's interesting.

Yeh I get this too but with me it's almost voluntary, like I feel it coming on and I just jerk my shoulder repeatedly to get rid of it but often it happens subconsciously and same with my neck.
Other times my whole head will subconsciously like jerk violently backwards and my arms will like jerk with it and my eyes sometimes roll backwards. I feel a lot of relief almost after it happens for some reason. I had PTSD and anxiety as a child but I went to therapy and I'm a lot better now. I also have a really bad attention span, dunno if that's common with anyone else who gets this??

I get neck jerks too. Do you still have yours. Scares me. I think it is vertebrae pressing on spinal cord?

My 13 year old son has same symptoms more frequent now but started about 7 years ago.

yep thats the same with me. i wonder why this isn't a documented case?

Hey Pete. You just nailed it with the enjoying the jerks when alone. It is concerning but seriously it like builds up and the jerk just releases the build up. I'm really into fantasy fiction and there are times I point my jerk release towards an inexpensive object. Nope not an X-Men team.member yet haha just kidding. Have you gotten any clue what it is? Did you get any opinions?

I have been having sudden jerks in my neck and shoulders for over a year now. The doctor said they were tics.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

This also happens to me when i'm feeling stressed out or tired causing my head to jerk to the right. I was wondering if anyone else has this as well

Everyone seems to know what he is skiing about but no one knows what it is. Thats all I want to know.

I have strange tics where my head snaps to the right and my right hand jerks and my arm does a twist too. I understand where you're coming from, it can be pretty embarrassing but people will understand that you get tics when nervous anymore will try to help ease your nerves. But there are some rude inconsiderate people but their negativity is irrelevant. You are amazing I'm sure, and I know I don't have that kind of influence where I say "you're great" and all of your problems go away. Confidence takes time and effort but you can do this!