I got a letter in my mail today about the super drain formula and I thought I did a little research because I have already been tricked with Trimbia pills once and wouldn’t want to be tricked again. I do need to lose weight but I wouldn’t want to lose my money in vain. What I am concerned about is the similarity with Trimbia, the way they are advertised and that they too promise money back guarantee, the same as Trimbia institute did but I didn’t see a dime back or at least a word from them. So, has anyone ordered super drain formula, received the product and had benefits from it? Thx

My best friend was using super drain for a month and lost no weight what so ever. She wouldn’t believe me when I said it would work out that way. Some people just prefer to believe in miracles rather than in hard work to make miracles. Anyway, she had the same luck with super drain and money back as you did with Trimbia institute. I can’t believe that you’re actually thinking about going through this whole charade all over again. She got no reply from them or money back and she is still the same size.

I have tried it- just lost a few pounds. I was so disapointed! I returned the pills back and did get my money back. Maybe we're not talking about the same company though.? Mine was from superior labs and clinics.

I have taken two bottles of this diet pill faithfully and haven't lost any weight. I would like my money back. I spent 94.00 dollars and I really believed these would work, but they haven't. I am very disappointed. Please let me know how to get my money back? Thank You, Shari

I HAVE USED THIS PILL AND ONLY LOST 3 POUNDS HOW CAN THEY SELL THIS AND THEN TELL YOU YOU CANT HAVE YOUR MONEY BACK SUPER DRAIN IS NOT THE PILL TO TAKE I REALLY NEED TO LOOSE WEIGHT AND THOUGHT THIS WOULD WORK :-(

i found that super drain formula did not work for me.......it had adverse effects in the form for severe muscle weakness. i tried it on three different occasions all with the same result. they guarantee a 100
% money-back guarantee, but i am unable to find an address or phone number for them. if anyone can help me out with this i would really appreciate it!!!! thanks!

Thank you for all of your help ... like most I do need to loss some weight and also I m looking for the easy way out ... but atleast I just saved my self a lot of money and time.....

Why doesn't someone put a stop to this type of false advertising?????

THANKS AGAIN!

Thanks for the help. I was thinking anbout buying the stuff until I read your posts. I really appreciate the honesty.

jasmine wrote:

I am in the process of trying it and I am not really feeling anything at the moment except for disguting bloating. I am hoping it will work but will check the scales in another 2 weeks. I figured I would weigh right before starting them and then give it a full months instead of the 25 days 21 pounds that the mailing claimed. If it worked I will be back with my positive remark...if it didn't and I gained I will post that info as well.

Hi- i have not tried the pills yet. the ingrediants are ones that allegdely help with weight loss and diabetes. If you research chromium - fennel - and zinc you may find the same results from a health food store. Now, I am not a scientist, but i too am always looking for ideas to assist with weight loss as well as diet and exercise.

Being type Ii diabetic I have been reading that chromium picoliate helps insulin to work better in the body. Therefore, if you are insulin resistant which seems to be one of the reasons I can't lose weight; it may well assist me in losing weight in combination with veggies, fruit, high protein diet and exercise.

I am going to throw out the advertisement, and go to the health food store and buy a bottle of chromium picoliate. Cost in Canada is under $10.00 per bottle and since most North Americans are already deficient in this mineral, it should not hurt me or my bank account at all.

Good luck and I hope you find what you are alll looking for....I hope this is of help to someone.

thanks.

Indigoblu XD

I too used this product and did not get the results that was claimed....yes, I know "if it sounds to good to be true then it usually is".

I saw the 800# on one of the "blogs" here and dialed and according to the lady on the other end of the phone, you can return what ever amount is that you have left (all or nothing) and be refunded your money back!
By calling the 800# you will get your Order Number that has to be included, with the return of pills or just empty bottle...and then you will be refunded how you purchased the item via check, money order or credit card less shipping and handling.

So am hopeful that the money will be returned....

Good luck all!!!!

terri

AFTER READING OTHERS DISAPPOINTING EXPERIENCE WITH THE PRODUCT 'SUPER DRAIN'......I AM BAFFLED BECAUSE...MY EXPERIENCE OF THIS PRODUCT HAS HAD THE OPPOSITE EFFECT.......I DID LOSE BETWEEN 8 TO 10 POUNDS A WEEK MY TAKING A PILL BEFORE EATING WITH A BIG GLASS OF WATER (3 TIMES A DAY)......THEN I WAITED 10 MINUTES BEFORE EATING......MY SYSTEM BECAME VERY REGULAR....I NEVER EXPERIENCED ANY PHYSICAL DISCOMFORT FROM THIS PRODUCT....I DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY.....I JUST WANTED TO LOWER MY WEIGHT AND DID........I DON'T KNOW WHY OTHERS AREN'T HAVING SUCCESS.......THAT IS A MYSTERY TO ME......

Okay I'm still torn whether to send money for thei product or not....ONE person said it worked for them while many said no difference, and no address or phone number for money back... Like the rest of you I hope there really is something out there to this great. I'm wondering if the one person it worked for is also part of this Super Drain formula scam, coaxing us to send money. ANYONE out there who is REAL trying this product please respond with honesty to help us who really need the advise. I also recieved the mail in (not sure HOW they got my name and address) from Gloucester, ONT CANADA with out a phone number. If someone has it please respond also. Good luck to all of us.

I have to laugh. I got the ad in the mail today and was wondering about it, so I did a search on "super drain formula" and came to this site. The US addresses given for the lab all differ. One is in Mass, another in NH. Just to make it even funnier, my ad has a NH address, but different from the one given here. With the constant changes in address, I would say it is a scam. A reputable company wouldn't have to keep changing its location.

I too just got a mailing and ended up here. The address for the mailing I received yesterday is 20 Trafalgar Square, Suite 430, Nashua NH 03063.

You might also check on Better Business Bureau website. You can at least report them there to prevent others from being scammed.

Really if you want to lose weight, stop looking for magic. Get rid of fast food, packaged food and get as close to the source food (raw or steamed veggies, fruit, nuts, sprouted grains) as you can. Also exercise, just walking a few minutes every day or parking further away when shopping etc can help you lose a few pounds free. "Yoga-lates" a combination of Yoga and Pilates is an excellent way to tone and trim without hurting yourself or having to spend lots of money (just buy a DVD). Finally, don't eat after 8pm. Your body does not metabolize anything that close to the sleep cycle so it gets stored as fat.