is there a possible to get miscarriage when you take a 800mg ibuprofen for 8-9 weeks pregnant?

Hi journeyman, I don't want to scare you but DO NOT TAKE IBUPROFEN!!! Or any drugs in the NSAID class of drugs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) such as Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Diclofenac, in the first 20 weeks of pregnancy. Studies have shown that women that do, increase their risk of miscarriage 2.4 times. As with any study, you have to wonder what the conditions were, was it the only drug the mother took, what were the chances she was going to miscarry anyways? However, most OBGYN's will tell their expecting mothers to stick with Acetaminophen or Paracetamol, (which is considered the safest painkiller to take at any stage in pregnancy.) Now, I want to be clear that one dose of Ibuprofen is not likely to cause a spontaneous abortion, it would be repeated large doses in the early weeks of pregnancy.  I hope this helped. Good luck.

Does that also count 800mg Motrin?

I didnt know I was pregnant. so when i was about 5 weeks I took ibuprofen for 5 days 800 mg. bc i had my four wisdom teeth removed. When I found out I was pregnant three weeks later (8weeks) I freaked out. I told my obg and she said everything should be fine. (Im still a little concerned) I have my first ultrasound Monday and im so excited to hear my baby !

Did your baby make it??

You took it for 5 days how many did you take each day?

I take ibuprofen at 7 weeks 800 mg per day for 5 days ..im not yet bleeding ..im now 8 weeks..how long it take to miscarry ..i want to miscarry i have exams soon..pls help me...pls rply to this post...i dnt want distraction during pregnancy..my life is ful of stress..and this is my frst pregnancy after marriage..pls rply me

Did you ever miscarry?

I'm trying to miscarry too. Did you have one?? My life is full of stress, I just can't bring a child into this world.

I have been trying to have a baby for 1 year and just learned I miscarried with my first child at 8 weeks. I can't believe you would try and hurt a baby. Maybe if you didn't want a baby you shouldn't have had unprotected sex there are so many people crying every night for a baby and then there's selfish people like you people. I'm going in tomorrow to have surgery to get rid of the baby I have cried and prayed for for a year and you people are trying to figure out how to miscarry one. Why can't you give it up for adoption? 

i'm scared that i am pregnant too and i want to get rid of this baby, i'm 19 and my parents will freak. cannot afford the abortion procedure and i have no access to misoprostol since it's a prescribed drug please help!! how many ibuprofen should i take to miscarry? i have 8 capsules of ibuprofen 200mg now

Try sepia homeopathic for a misscarry

not everyone is psychologically ready to have a baby and if someone wanted to adopt a baby so f*****g badly, why don't they adopt the thousands of abandoned babies already born. you're just putting a f*****g life that isn't going to be cared for, into the world. all you people care about is not the babies life and how shitty it could be once born, but just the fact that it's born. are you gonna pay for the bills that parents can't afford, should people be spending hundreds of thousands to adopt a f*****g child? no. so shut the f**k up with your high and mighty approach about how people should just have children because its the thing to do. some people can't handle pregnancy, and fact is, not everyone gets pregnant from unprotected sex. so yes, you are rude. it's not selfish to want to not give your life up for a sack of cells, it's not selfish from saving an unloved specimen in this world. if you want a baby, good for you, but please save your moral high ground for people that actually give a f**k. not everyone needs to have a baby, and this overpopulation BS might not be happening if there wasn't the need for every single person to feel like if they're pregnant they need to put a baby into this world.

If i was raped into my pregnancy would that make you change your words? Maybe these people did have protective and the protection broke. Maybe they tried to avoid it but couldnt.

I have the same problem im not sure if im pregnant yet but i m scared to take the test and i m trynna figure out what to do so early so if i take it i ll be ready for everything let me know how things goes