For about a year now I have been struggling with a variety of injuries, and I am beginning to get frustrated with not knowing what is wrong, or even if they are all connected.  I am a triathlete, and have been active my entire life, participating in outdoor sports since I was a child.  I never had a single injury until I started getting some muscle aches in my hips last year.  I was diagnosed with IT band syndrom, which made sense because I had just up'd my running milage.  At the end of treatment for ITBS, I pulled my achilles tendon.  At the the end of my treatment for my pulled achilles tendon, I began to run again.  I still had pain in my hips but I just attributed it to my ITBS and ran through it. 

In August I fell off a horse and suffered a concussion and a few bulging disks.  Frustrated with my back, I went to physical therapy yet again.  My back began to get better, but my hip pain increased.  Dull aching and throbbing followed by burning on my hip sent me to an orthopedist who diagnosed me with tendonitis in my hips.  I had quit running and started swimming a lot instead.  I soon developed biceps tendonitis and had to stop swimming as well. During this time I got planter fasciitis in my feet.  Desperate to figure out what was going on, I went to see a bunch of doctors and got diagnosis everywhere from trochantaric bursitis to leaky guy syndrom to gluten intolerance to auto immune disorder.  I finally saw a sports medicine DO at my university who tried to simplify things by saying it was all caused by my ITBS, and compensations due to my low back injury. 

During the winter, I had stopped almost all activity except pilates, yoga, physical therapy and spinning.  I still had pain in my hips and shoulders and started getting inflammation on the inside of my knees (near where the hamstring connects).  I slowly started feeling better and better, and then a few weeks ago I started running again.  The last week or so, I have relapsed though and developed a new injury! Hamstring tendonitis.  Today in particular, my whole body feels inflamed and most of my joints hurt.  Other random symptoms I have been experiencing are a painless, itchless rash on my armpits (not razor burn), and general confusion/depression/forgetfullness.  I wrote off the forgetfullness and confusion and just attributed it to my concussion, but I am starting to think that maybe all of these thing are connected. 

I just don't feel like it is normal to have that many injuries in a year when I have never had a problem with tendonitis in my life.  My doctors don't seem to take me seriously when I say I think it is something more than just a series of overcompensating acts causing all of my injuries.  

All in all in the last year I have been diagnosed with:
-Hip tendonitis
-biceps tendonitis
-hamstring tendonitis
-plantar fasciitis 
-IT band syndrom
-snapping hip syndrom
-bulging disks

Is this normal?

Anything would help, Thanks! I just want feel like the young health person that I am. 

Hi, did you ever figure out what was going on? Recently I too have been diagnosed with rotator cuff  and archilles tendonitis. In addition to having the same itchy sensation under my armpits. 

That's probably Lymes disease.

Go get ask to have it tested.

The rash is typically neither itchy nor painful. About 25% of people do not develop a rash. Other early symptoms may include fever, headache, and feeling tired. If untreated, symptoms may include loss of the ability to move one or both sides of the face, joint pains, severe headaches with neck stiffness, or heart palpitations, among others. Months to years later, repeated episodes of joint pain and swelling may occur. Occasionally, people develop shooting pains or tingling in their arms and legs. Despite appropriate treatment, about 10 to 20% of people also develop joint pains, have problems with memory, and feel tired much of the time.[2]

I'm not a doctor. This is wikepedia.