I have those headaches that are usually described as tension headaches. They’re not strong or severe but still affect my daily life and usually they develop after my work about 5 in the evening. I managed to ease them by aspirin but would like to hear if there’s any tension headaches prevention?

Yes there’re some prevention steps for your tension headaches. Take my example I occasionally have these tension headaches and as you say they’re not so painful but are boring and giving you some hard time in dealing with it through a day. So you take aspirin and that’s ok as much as ibuprofen but there’re also some other medicines that you might be prescribed like my doc prescribed me some medicines I take every day which means I take them even when I don’t have headaches for they have no side effects so my advice to you would be to have a talk to your doc a bout your tension headaches and he’ll surely prescribe you some medicines that will help you to prevent tension headaches. And also good prevention might be some other things you can do to make your tension headaches easier: have a hot shower and put some heat or even ice pack on your neck or head that’s what I do and it works. And of course sleep and eating habits are very important and also try to avoid stressful situation have a regular walk and moderate work outs at least 4 times a week. That’s what I do and it works really.