Please help!

I am a 25 year old Male and have been having the following symptoms for around 8 months:
1. Persistent right testicle/scrotum heaviness. It is always present and only slightly feels dull/mild ache when I do a testicle exam. There are no lumps or bumps that I can feel other than that stuff ontop and on bottom of testicle which sometimes is a bit sore. THe testicle appears normal in size and I dont see any dilated veins. When I do squeeze it a bit, though, I can feel some lower abdomen pressure. Also, there is no redness or swelling of the testicles.
2. Lower right side abdomen pressure- comes when I check my testicle/scrotum for any lumps. It sometimes has some mild ache feeling to it when I do this. 
3. Persistant right inner thigh heaviness. It is always apparent and feels as though my testicle is always rubbing by the side. At times this dull pressure turns into a very tight and painful area and sometimes I feel strong shocks that radiate downward my inner thigh. It seems sometimes if I even apply a little pressure on the particular area on inner thigh that it really hurts and when doing so it can be felt along inner thigh.  and sometimes shoots all the way down to the inner side near the knee. These episodes of pain come here and there not sure why or what provokes them. Sometimes the pain is also near the inner inguinal area. Sometimes there is slight itchiness over the area.

- I dont think it is hernia: dont lift much, age unlikely.
-  I am not sure about orchitis, prostatitis, epididymitis, hydrocele, testicular cancer and I pretty much included all the symtoms i'm having above.
- Sometimes I sit for long hours and I might think it is a sciatica? 
- I am sexually active, she is clean I think. I have no discharge, but at times it seems maybe infection b/c ecoli if she has had some urinary tract infections/e.coli perhapse that could maybe get to me when we have sex? 
- Sometimes I think it is connected with my lower right intestine when i press it sometimes hurts a bit.
- No blood in urine, I am a bit on the skinny side, no other real problems. No physical injury i.e. sports.
-  Appetite normal, stress high (med student). 

I wish someone reads this and can tell me what it could possibly be and why... Has anyone had similar problems and gone to the doctor to get help? I really would appreciate it if someone could lighten my day by telling me what ur doctor has said on this.

Thanks!!!!

maybe varicocele? do a an ultrasound.. i didnt read all that you wrote.. but utrasound it... lol

The only problem with Vericocele is that shouldnt I see dilated veins...which I dont see.  Also, I dont know if vericocele would have the things going on in my upper abdomen and leg that I mentioned.

Might be epididemitis....?

Hey

I'm having similar symtoms the what you are having or hopefully had.

Did you find out what it was/ is ?

not yet no... still wondering... its a heaviness in the upper inner thing... how old are you?

- had a dopplar done of the veins in the leg b/c thought it could be embolism formation..but wasn't so. Also had testicular ultrasound..but nothing found..
- daily still feels the same.

@jaba  bro hw u feelin  nw....................same  prob wit me

Ever figure it out I have been having the same issue. I lifted about two months ago and had a stabbing feeling in the lower right side by the hip pointer. Mri ultrasound and ct were all negative I rested and the stabbing pain subsided however the dull ache is still in teste and inner thigh. Help

I Have pain i my testical since 8 days . i am 65 year old. going and coming i eat galic to rduce it a massage coconat oil. now a days it is reduing

I have had the same symptoms on and off for the last two years. Sometimes it will go away for a few weeks or months, but it always ends up coming back. Please keep us updated on any new info!

JABA-
Did you ever hear any more news about these symptoms...I have the same thing going on and can't figure out what is wrong!

I have family history of Prostate issues/Prostatitis. I am 50 years old and have always been healthy. I have had same identical symptoms as you but also with bloody semen. Went to my Urologist at Cleveland Clinic where my urinalysis came back negative along with a physical examination of my testicles and that good old finger in your rectum as he checked my prostate and other glands... All were negative. I also had a complete battery of tests for STD's. Again, all negative.

In the past, CIPRO would work for me. However, this last time, I had to stop the CIPRO after a week as the side effects were killing me (painful knee, hand, finger joints), could feel my Achilles tendon popping and all resulted in my left ankle twisting 3 times as I walked. No more CIPRO for me! 6 weeks have passed and my joints are still painful. I was then prescribed MACROBID. Typically used for Urinary Tract Infections. 2 prescriptions later and I'm still experiencing discomfort and my semen is even bloodier. Began taking Probiotics as my digestive system is a mess. I am also taking Lauricidin a Monolaurin supplement and CuraMed both for inflammation. I cannot tell you whether these supplements will work as I have not taken them for the minimum 30 day period. I am taking these after doing extensive research and before my trip to the Urologist. The Urologist recommended Quercitin and Bromelaid together. I will try these other two supplements after I am done with the first two.

I can only hope my situation can shed some light for you and assists you in some small way to find relief. Constant pan and discomfort down there sucks in a very big way. Best wishes.