Hi, I have wrinkles around my eyes which make me look much older than I am. I use sunglasses to prevent new wrinkles to appear, but I would like to know which is the best available eye cream.

Hi, from my experience I would propose you Lisse Expert by Yves Saint Laurent. You can find it in many cosmetic counters. It is specifically formulated to treat the delicate eye area. This powerful anti-aging cream contains gluco-peptide, ingredient that is designed to treat wrinkles at their source. Before I used to treat eye area with Precision Age Delay Eye by Chanel. It is also very good, but it is advisable to change cosmetical products you are using from time to time because skin gets used to them. One my friend recommended me Thermal S eyes by Vichy, as she finds very rehydratingand powerful in treating dark areas under eyes.