yes, you can get something that feels and looks like a period.

You're a c**t.

It's rare, but you can

Yes you can I suggest you go look it up

Yes you can if your pertaining to having your period and being pregnant. Some women go the whole pregnancy having their period.

Haha.yessss u can...i sure did!!

You can still have a period and be pregnant. I am a 34 y/o mother who with my first child had a period while pregnant for 3 months.

Uhm, you actually can. Know things before you talk. For real. My mom had been pregnant for 3 and a half months still getting her period . 

yes you can. It happened to my mother. Its just not a period. ... Its other things ...it just seems a lotlike a period therefore, people mistake it as a period

That's probably why mine is hurting

Yes you can!!!

i'm having the same problem now, ever found out what was wrong? let me know!

Actually if you have your period while ur 'prego' the baby inside the wob is dead. A period is the inside of the uterus clearing out the bloodline that is used to protect and gove nutrients to a child. If it does not have a ife form a human or egg to take care of the lining is cleared out.

Yes u can, call a doctor and ask... I had three kids and had my period with all three in the beginning of the pregnacies.

I have a penis