What kind of timing device for running would you suggest me? I have only a stopwatch which is too complicated to use, and I’d like to modernize myself and buy regular timing equipment for running. But don’t exaggerate, because I don’t have too much money. I’ve seen that people have some interesting gadgets and I think that it would be quite useful to have one of them.

Well, when you already want o buy a timing device, I’d suggest you to get one of those multi- function devices. They usually have numerous options and are not meant only to measure time. For example, a GPS device would be quite useful since it would help you if you decide to run off the beaten track and during winter. Another possibility is to buy a device that can measure your heart rate, calories burned and similar things. But my favorite is iPod kit that you get when you buy a pair of Nike shoes. I can’t remember the exact model, but you’ll easily find them. There you get a timing device, heart rate monitor and iPod, all in one!