so my boyfriend came to visit and when we had sex, sometimes i felt a really bad discomfort in my bladder lower stomach... i was really swollen after also... now when i go pee it kind of tingles and tickles when i go especially at the end... i feel how empty it is and my urethra and i guess my bladder kinda feels tickly... i've read about uti's and stuff but i dont have discomfort it just tickles... just wanna know if this is something different or what.. thanks

Girl, I feel the exact same way!!
Have you found it what it is? I'm still kinda concern.

I have the same problem! I have no idea what causes it either. I've had it for a few weeks.

has anyone ever figured out what this could be? this started for me about 2 weeks ago. i thought uti right away but there is no burning, more of an intense ticklish sensation, builds like orgasm, spreads up through my chest up to shoulders.

does anyone know what this is as its driving me mad!!!...i only get the ticklish sensation after i pee but no burning pain...

Guest wrote:

I've had the exact same tingles after i urinate for over 6 months now. I had suffered with repeat uti's but although having been clear of them for a couple of months now, due to long term low dose anti biotics I might add, i cannot get rid of these intense tingles that occur after having a wee. I causes no pain as such or other uti symptoms like an urge to go more often, stinging, burning etc however it's almost disabilating when the tingles are there!! I have drunk NOTHING but water for these 6 months as apparently fizzy drinks and alcohol can contribute to these symptoms?? Anyway it's driving me mad and have got an appointment to see a uroligist in a couple of weeks to try and get some answers....a cure would be better!! Will keep you informed if anyone ever figures out what the hell is causing this!!

I have the exact same problem, but I have to admit it goes away the more I drink cranberry juice (unsweetened) which I figured out you can find at your local Kroger in the organic section. (It tastes awful)

Also, make sure to go to the bathroom right after sex and don't forget to keep your girl parts relatively dry.

Drink that unsweetened cranberry stuff everyday for a couple of weeks and see if it improves. It did for me.

my boyfriend and i just recently had sex, and after that night when i would go to the bathroom, as I'm about to finish up I get that intense tingling on the inside of my vagina. Its like I'm having a mini orgasm and it freaks me out! haha, but I'm just curious on what this can be?! I'd prefer not going to see a gynocologist (sp?), but if i have to i guess i must. does anyone have an answer? because even though it feels good, it really makes me uneasy! lol! thank you!

hi, i have the exact same thing, it has developed over the past 8 or 9 days. as i finish peeing i get an intense orgasm like tingling downstairs and it has me greatly concerned. has anyone found out what it is? im wondering if it related to my period as it started just before i got my period. surely someone must know?

if i find anything out ill post it up here too!

its good to know im not alone

I have this to, and its really anoying, im not sure what to do.
it started afteer having sex with my boyfriend, could it be like a tear or summink from sex?

heyy
i feel tingles aswell
but does your urine have a strong smell?

hey im getting this had it for a week it started a few days after i had sex i dont dont find it a nice feeling at all.. and its rathet worrying me dose anyone know what it is yet :'(

I have same problems with this weird tingling,but it starts after i pee,when im sleeping or if i drink soda,ive never had this problem before.it started a few days ago after the area started smelling like copper and I was told to drink more water and that it would clear up.but I've drank so much water I'm peeing near clear and it still tingles,but the smell is gone.I was told that it was sugar that was making it tingle so I stopped drinking anything with sugar in it and it helps for a few hours,but this problem wakes me up in the middle of the night as well and I've been losing sleep because of it.its driving me crazy and is making me even more nervous as the days go on. does anyone know whats making this happen or how to fix it ? I Would love you FOREVER if you could tell me how to fix this

I have this same problem and I really hope someone can help us out with this. Its bugging the c**p out of me, and when I get the sensation to pee, I have to pee and I have to pee NOW...Its like I can't even hold it enough to run to the bathroom sometimes. No burning, just tingling, expecialy right at the bottom part of it. I have a doctor appointment on the 25th of this month to check it out...Its not like any UTI I've ever had.

I've been taking cranberry pills to see if it would help, and so far, it hasn't.