I recently noticed what I first thought was ejaculation on my boyfriends penis. On closer inspection it appeared to be tiny white mushrooms? I can't seem to find anything about it online and don't know what they are?

has it fallen off yet???? what was that, jesus, that would be scary, you would want to hope they were hallucinogenic at least.....

that would be genital warts

Probably pearly penile papules, a harmless skin condition. Not a disease, not contagious.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearly_penile_papules

Hello there,

I seriously doubt these are mushrooms or genital warts but it could be that they are pearly penile papules. These are completely benign and they are not a sign of STD so this is one thing you don’t need to be worried about. There is no good reason which can explain the appearance of these bumps but the main point is they have nothing to do with the personal hygiene or with sexual activity.

These pearly penile papules are most likely resembled mushrooms to you because they appear in organized row like pearls. Other than some oversensitivity during sex there is no other discomfort. But visiting the doctor is always wise idea so inform your boyfriend about it.