Hello. I'm 34 year old male with problems in controlling my body weight in some normal limits. Ever since last six months, when the company I work for went to a 10 hour per day schedule, my gym time has suffered big time because I can't find time for it.
Of course- this has resulted in gaining about 20 pounds and I must find some solution for it. I don’t believe in pills and diet supplement because simply I don’t think that some chemistry could help you loose weight if you don’t practice any physical activity. Anyway, it sounds pretty unhealthy for me. That’s why I would like to find out more about Tony Little’s Gazelle, home exercise program.

HI. I'm 22 year old and I have never had any problems with my weight. Don’t get me wrong- this isn’t something inherited but the result of good eating habits and everyday exercises.
About a year ago I have bought this Gazelle exercises machine made by this fitness instructor Tony Little and since then my life has changed. I can't describe you how effective and practical this really is. It enables you to do 10 exercises in one easy workout and provides complete range of motion for cardio, muscle toning and stretching exercises. Beside the Gazelle machine you also get one 30min video with instructions and 90 days limited warranty.
Since I started with it I'm feeling quite good and young and there is no sign of extra weight.