My son had serious asthma attack last week. We didnt even know that he has asthma before. Now we are faced with new reality. Doctor told us that he will start therapy with Flunisolide Aerosol inhaler. I dont know much about those kinds of medications. Could you please tell us what treatment with inhaled Flunisolide looks like?

It is nothing scary; you should not worry so much. Asthma is not something uncommon. I realize that every one want for its kid to be healthy. Flunisolide works by is a corticosteroid. First thing you should know that it cant help when the asthma attack starts. It is used for preventing attacks. Make sure that when he uses inhaler that he follow the instructions properly. He should rinse his mouth after usage without swallowing. It is also important to clean inhaler every few days.