which do you like more betterer?

Given that choice - Tuna

SARDINE MMMMMMM

Today I'd like sardines but probably only because it's been so long since I've had any. Tomorrow it'll be tuna ----- if I get the sardines today.

Tuna. w/oad.

(without a doubt)

Sardines

I'd rather do this --------> :argh:

Mmmmm...sardiiiines....yummers!!!

tuna - mos def

I had tuna for lunch so lets just go with that.

what were my choices? oh yeah......tuna and :puke: make my chioce a Tuna

sardines are teh great

love tuna, hate sardines

Sardines but less in fat but more better for you.. Tuna has too much iron. too much iron is not good for the body.. sardines you must eat it till it says due date not after they packe those little suckers early and go into refrig then out in the heat and cargo across the world in and out of packing places. so remember where you been when they made it 7 months ago? do you remember what you ate 7 months ago? I tell you this cause moms are usually very knowledgable.. so not sure do nto eat.. now only eat tuna if you buy in a can.. do nto go to subway where they have it laying around for 89 days in a cooler.. yuck and you will get sick.. do not eat any fish with mayo during the hot summer days... in Florida summer starts from March till Dec.. so no mayo on anything that time you can get food poisoning... inborne illness in hosp for 8 days yuck... so do what your mom says... ok u be good and keep your sardines out of the cats mouth.

I sort of doubt your statement about the iron in tuna. You would have to eat more than most people could stand in a day to even reach the daily requirement of iron. You would have to eat about 10 cans a day.
I also don't believe that statement about mayo. When I was a kid in the 40s my mainstay was tuna sandwiches with mayo which I took to school in a paper bag that sat in my desk until noontime. I never got sick from it.
I went through a sardine cannery in Maine when I was 7 or 8. After the cooking and sealing of the cans they were stored at room temperature or whatever the temperature of the storage area happened to be which might be rather cold in Maine or pretty hot in the summer. I loved sardines so they were a favorite sandwich material to take to school also. Not as often as tuna though because they tended to make the other kids say something like YUCK and then stay away from me and my sardine breath for the rest of the day.