Lately I have developed symptoms of stomach ulcer. My first symptom was indigestion. I’ve started to avoid spicy food and alcohol, also stopped smoking a month ago. At the physicians, I was diagnosed that have lump in inner lining in my stomach. The biopsy was done by gastroscopy and am still waiting for the results. I am worried about that it can be cancer. My symptoms were mild and now that worries me too, because I’ve heard that cancers are likely to be asymptomatic.

I understand that you are being worried while waiting for the results of biopsy. I had stomach lump too, and it was the tumour. I felt horrible, was so scarred. But the tumour was benign, solid and located, and that lump could be surgically removed. This happened 3 years ago. After the surgery everything was just fine. I guess that if they found you lump, it is not disseminated tumour and can be surgically removed, even it would not be benign. Wish you luck.