hello. So i am 17 and it is possible that i could be pregnant. I was wondering if i can get some sort of abortion without my parents consent because i do not want to tell them. if i can...what are my options? is it legal in Minnesota? Also, i have heard about abortion medication. Is this a possibility for me..being underage and all. Because thats defnitely something i would be willing to try if i find myself in that situation. I could use all the help and advice as soon as possible! Thanks soo much! Its greatly appreciated!

you say it is possible you could be pregnant ! take a test and find out first it is serious this is a life inside you im not trying to have a go but termination means in a few years time when say your 18 you may think to yourself i could have a toddler of 2 years now it would be teriible and abortion can leave so many regrets ! abortion isnt just a procedure it will leave you with very unpredictable periods for the next 2 years and could cause many regrets please get a test to find out if you really are first ! then i suggest if your not next time you have sex make sure you use protection very carefully and be very sensible . Also if you are pregnant dont be so forward on thinking of having an abortion its a huge thing you can have an abortion i think up to 3 months or something ! when did you last have sex if it was only 2 odd days ago it may not be too late to take hte morning after pill ... but abortion is serious i wish you all the best !!x

Ok first, ignore my email. Second, don't listen to that id**t above me, it's not a life in you yet, yes, get tested first, fine what ever, if I didn't know any better I bet they'd test you before hand any ways instead of looking around in your vagina. Forget the regret sh*t, sh*t happens ok? I'm not sure if you need consent but. Don't start with this regret "I'm a horrible person" because this fat c**t wants to throw out her opinion about what you will feel. If you feel regret, I'm sorry that you do. But if the kid's not meant to be, he/she is not meant to be. 

The law on abortion in Minnesota requires both of your parents to be told 48 hours prior to your abortion so yea but beware a Judical bypass can happen.