I’ve heard a lot about a freeballing lately, so I’m just interested in what you prefer??? I personally prefer wearing my underwear, simply because I think it is “safer”… What about you???

I to prefer underwear, usually something reasonably tight and form fitting around my privates. I found that it can actually be very stimulating!! Anyway, my wife is usually the one buying underwear for years (for both of us), and I never thought much about it. But I think she must prefer bikini and generally skimpy styles, as that fills my underwear drawer.

I don’t know… I’m not in either group!! Sometimes I do wear them, sometimes don’t… I think that it simply depends on the situation… A big problem, though, with letting 'em hang in heat. It's that awful ache you get when the boys keep swinging back and forth banging into your legs because they're hanging so low from the heat. In those cases I prefer underwear.

I always freeball . I don't own any underwear .

hams wrote:

I most comfortable wearing underwear. Underwear is comfortable to wear and it's not going to make you itch or feel really uncomforrtable. Freeballing is uncomfortable. I wouldn't do it unless I was really turned on.

I think it's best for guys to wear boxer shorts. They keep you from bouncing around to much as well as keep you and your pants a little more clean.

hi

im 15 and have been sleeping nude & free balling scines 11 or 12
i love it.
its great 4 relifing stress & stuff

J.D

I freeball most of the time; Ifor me it is more confortable and certainly healthier .

i went freeballin to school today, i only freeball in shorts because of the airflow. it makes me look 'bigger' i think. your butt doesnt seem so flat either. i would suggest freeballing or going commando to anyone out there who has never done it because its a unique experience. its kind of erotic too when you are with your someone. one less thing between you and them. beware though, the odd pressures and agitations can create some sensations. (ya get hard) i wear underwear to bed though because its not only gross not to, but you can roll over onto your nuts.
have fun freeballin.

I am now in my 60s and retired, but I have been freeballing since I was 15 (in high school). It's just more comfortable, and a doctor once told me that he thought it was healthier. I don't own any underwear.

Hey!
Being a women , i cant answer the first question however, from my point of view sometimes it is a real turn on knowing that you have to peal underwear off the guy. Although, being a rape victim, it does send the fear of god through me knowing the next guy you see might not have underwear on and its just free to hurt me. But, my ex boyfriends all said it was more comfy to go without, I, however, was always washing cum marks out of trousers!.
Its your choice,
all my love
kee
xxx

:-)

I don't wear underwear

I'm a fulltime freeballer since i was 10 years old ( i'm 46 now ) , i'm always nude at home and sleep naked too , so i don't own any underwear .

Once you start to go without underwaer it is very hard to try and go back to wearing it. There is a great feeling of freedom when not having anything holding you back.

Personal pref. I guess. But think of all the money you'll save not having to buy underwear lol

:-)