Not everyone has steady hands, but mine sometimes shake alot. Not in general when I am doing tasks, but if I try to keep still they shake like no tomorrow, it is very difficult to keep them steady. Its not really my hands but more my fingers.

No, its not parkinsons or anything like that, for sure not that severe. I crack my knuckles, not that often, but I do. Could that have something to do with it??

I had shaky hands with hyperthyroid disease.
Do you notice your hands shaking more when you get a bit nervous?
You may want to check out the other symptoms of thyroid and see if it may be your problem.

Hello there HealthIsNumberOne,

Since the poster above me has already mentioned it is quite possible that shaking of your hands is connected to the level of stress you have been experiencing try to reduce the stress level. If you manage to do that and your hands continue to shake I am afraid that you will have to visit your doctor and do certain tests to find out what is causing shaking.

If you are sure that you are not suffering from serious condition such as Parkinson than I believe you don’t need to worry that much. In addition to this I would like to add that stress is killer number one and that you need to avoid it at all costs.