New Reply New Topic Followed by 57 people

This is kind of strange to me... i have the exact same problem... i have been reading many replies and its weird we all have this feeling when we are between 4-12 id say and then it comes back early 20's i am 21 about to go to bed and this happend kinda freaks me out.. the sensation is over whelming...

This happens to me and it really annoys me. I also hear voices in my head shouting at me. It's quite scary and is there anything to make it stop.

I used to get this feeling a lot when I was younger, everything seemed really fast and quiet even my thoughts, like I wasn't completely conscious and my eyes get kind of blurry like I've been staring at a screen all day It only happens like 3 times a year now and only lasts for 5 minutes and when it's quiet but what helps is if I start watching a video or something. I looked it up and I found abnormalities in nerves, brain or spinal cord which made me think it could be linked to my scoliosis and anxiety?? If anyone else find anything can you let me know! Thanks

I’m 18 years old and for the longest time ive been getting these feelings every so often. I get worried when it happens but it never crosses my mind to think of what it really is. As i am typing this i have the “fast feeling” going on right now so it feels like im typing really fast!!! someone tell me what this is because i get it every so offen and i dont know what to tell my mom it is

I used to get this as a child as well, not as much as an adult while sober

I have this all the time! The only thing I’ve found which seems slightly comparable to what i experience is the Alice in wonderland syndrome however we get the more minor case of hearing instead of sight when things appear bigger or smaller

I get these often. Some weeks more than others. I find that if I play some SLOW piano or guitar music and laydown taking deep breaths, it goes away within 5-10 minutes. Often quicker than that at times.

I’m trying to figure out what it is. I’m 13 years old and get it around one a week. I have it right now and it can last from 5 to 15 minuets. Everything feels urgent and sped up and i feel like everything is angry at me.

Yes this has been happening to me since I was a kid and still does it but it only happens like twice a year

Balance your third eye chakra , same thing happens usually in the early morning and especially while I am studying .

I'm 32. I used to get this feeling a lot when I was younger. Out of the blue I had one a few minutes ago. Started off with the sensation of my sense of what would it be called...the feeling of where I am in space felt delayed. Kinda felt like a pseudo third person feeling as if there was a lag in my movements, then bam, everything felt like it was going a mile a minute, every small movement felt rapid and fast, noises seemed sped up and my thoughts raced, but I checked my pulse and it was normal despite feeling like it was high. I think it lasted 10 or 15mins. I'm now wondering if it's something to do with my adhd but then again the fact it's been prolly been 15+ years since this happened last is worrying. And it also happened when I was trying to get to sleep at night.

I get this too I’m a teenager 14 and it’s happening to me right now everything seems like it’s going quick, voices, vision and my body and it’s scary and after it finishes 15 minutes or so I go really jumpy for 5 minutes and I don’t know why

Yes it sucks!