Hi Guys,
I first wanna start of by thanking everyone who has commented on any related posts. I just stopped smoking MJ 7 days ago and the information posted by other users has been very helpful and has made it a lot easier.

After all of the depression, headaches, insomnia and stomach somersaults, It appears that I am through the worst of it. However there seems to be two strange symptoms that I have never dealt with before in my life.

1)MY TONGUE HURTS SOO BAD. I can't think of anything I consumed that might be causing an allergic reaction. I defiantly didn't burn it. I've heard of certain vitamin deficiencies that can cause this but I don't know if it is related. I have tried gargling with salt/baking soda water and different types of mouthwash but it doest't seem to make a difference. When I brush my teeth I usually give my tongue a good scrub down with the back side. Normally this doesn't hurt but about 3 - 4 seconds after I do now, it feels like my tongue is on fire. The strange part is that no other parts of my mouth ( throat, cheeks, etc.) hurt at all and there doesn't seem to be any redness.

2) Just today I have started to get a dull chest ache. If I walk up the button front of my rib cage with my fingers to the point where both halves meet in the center, about an inch and a half above that point I hurts so bad. It doesn't feel like heartburn and it is made worse when my upper body is turned to the left of the right.

I'm not sure if either of these matters are related to drug use in any way but they are both rather troublesome. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks sooooo much!

Are u feeling better now?

andycapp wrote:

Hi Guys,

Thanks sooooo much!

omg im having the same tounge pain after quitting just three weeks ago ... i cant seem to find an answer either these headaches are killing me too.-(