Hi. I'm 34 year old male and I have an impression that I'm very susceptible to all kinds of viruses and bacteria.
I'm telling this because these last couple of months at least five of six times I had the typical upper respiratory infection symptoms. My symptoms include scratchy or sore throat, sneezing, runny nose, and nasal congestion, cough, watery eyes and ear congestion.
I don’t even need to mentioned that all this is always accompanied with mild headaches. What is the cause of all this and why I'm having so problems with this? Is thee anything I could do about this?

Hello. I’ll try to help you by telling you what I know about it. You see, an upper respiratory infection is any type of infection of the head and chest that is caused by a virus.
It can easily be spread by sneezing, coughing, or personal contact among people. What makes you so susceptible?
You have bigger chances to develop these problems if you are emotionally or physically stressed, if you are tired, not eating enough healthy food, if you are a smoker or if you are living or working in crowded conditions. These infections last for about 2 weeks- not longer then that. They can also be treated with non-prescription medications such as Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen and Naproxen.