This is the same person that wrote this ^ forgot to add that if it persists you should see a doctor. After reading some other posts I realized it could be related to my existing hormone inbalance. Going to see a doctor soon. (Again no chance of pregnancy)

Me n my fiance have been trying to get pregnant...I have had my period and now for about the last 4 days my nipples have been really sore took a pregnancy test last night and it was negative...What does it mean..Am I pregnant

Hi and I have never been on birth control or never been pregnant...Plz help

Were you pregnant?

I...mostly just wanted tie things up after reading this: I'm 22 and have also had highly sensitive nipples to where it's a tad painful for the past week. Just to be safe I tested as I am sexually active and it came negative, aka not pregrant. As Dr. Judith mentioned, I believe it's an unsteady hormone level(after checking for pregnancy). My birth control shot's effectiveness is just about over so my period is probably trying to make its way back. Just to be safe when I go to the doctor later I will mention it as should everyone else. If anything it'll give you peace of mind.

you should not be sexually active at 14 years of age

I have had permanently erect nipples for about 2 months. Also my entire breast feeding very heavy
, painful. My periods are fine and I use the pill and he uses condoms so I think its highly unlikely I'm pregnant. Also does pms last all month I thought it was just around the time of your period.

Wtf MOTHER THERESA! She said she is NOT sexually active! What a waste.

Did u ever get an answer Hun? I'm 38 and having the same issue. It hurts so much.

Yes Me too.

Ive never been pregnant. Lol, neither has my girl but thats only because she was repeatedly raped by her maternal father when her mother was passed out from shooting up... But her nipples are constantly erect. Or at least as soon as they are in my vicinty. My motto is erect deserves attention. Suk until blue...

I'm also 19. I've been experiencing the same thing. My nipples are very sore to the touch. An have already had my monthly cycle. I am on the shot so I don't think I would be prego. What could this be?