I have also done Bernstein diet and started at 238lbs lost about 78lbs. My weight was at 160lbs & I couldn't keep up affording it. I eventually gain more weight back at 280lbs. I have decided to inject myself with a B6&B12 and I use 1/2cc of b6 & 1/2cc of B12 equal to 1cc. I am using a 3ml intramuscular needle. I watched how to inject needle on YouTube and I been doing it with no problems. I just follow the Dr.B's cookbook. This B12 & B6 can be asked at your local pharmacy without a prescription

How much do you take?

I am trying to do it myself. If you don't mind me asking how many milligrams was the shot?

Vit b12 2cc

How much does the b6 injections cost

what drug store sells b6 injections tho?

Yes I would like to know where to buy in Ontario Canada also

what about the vitamin b6 that is also part of the Bernstein mixture
how do you take that?

Hey! Can you please let me know how frequent you were using the injections?

If you're in Canada you can order b6 from Walmart and b12 from any pharmacy. Buy syringes for a dollar or 50c and inject them yourself. B12 vial of 10 MLS I get for $9 which means 10 injections for $20. B6 I buy from Walmart 30mls for $50 dose for 30 injections.
Dr. Bernstein is a rip off if you have access to these vitamins. I inject myself and follow a low calories, no sugar, low carb diet and I lost 60lbs in 9 months after the birth of my 4th child.
Contact me if you need more info.

Hi there!
What is your exact dosage and frequency for the b6 and b12?

you can buy B12 in any Canadian drug store over the counter with no prescription.

I was on the diet years ago and lost 60 llb but my mind was set to lose the weight. I am now back on it and have lost very little because I am mentally not ready for it. I think it's all all down to commitment to the diet.