Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

New Reply New Topic Followed by 15 people

DOES CIPLACTIN MAKE YOU GAIN WEIGHT? :-)

Loading...

Is the combination ofCIPLACTIN AND DEXONA help to gain weight and what are the side effects of this combination
Reply

Loading...

YES>>>>>>>>> For Me i am 6 feet hgt with 60 Kg.... with ciplactin with 6 months 75 ismy Kg now
Reply

Loading...

yes me too.i was am 6 feet, and was 62 kg,,,, now after 6months i am noe 76 kg... with ciplactin and lognifine
Reply

Loading...

ya of course...before 3 months my weight is 49 kg bot after the use of the combination of ciplactin & dexona nw my weight is 60 kg...there r no side effects...mw my diet also increase.
Reply

Loading...

HARISH MONGA wrote:

Is the combination ofCIPLACTIN AND DEXONA help to gain weight and what are the side effects of this combination


:'( pls harish bro don't use this tablet ....
i am serious suffering from this tablet.

pls ask ur dr. abt this tablet....
Reply

Loading...

Hello there,

Unfortunately the only side effect this medication is causing is gaining weight, but if it helps with other problem than you should continue using it. If you consult with your doctor he will probably let you know that he can exchange your medication to some other but that you will probably get the same result as with this one.

If you can try to exercise and stop with bad habits such as eating junk food and maybe this will help you to decrease your weight a little bit. Keep us informed about further events and I hope that you will find solution to your problem. good luck.  

Reply

Loading...

ajay srivastava wrote:

HARISH MONGA wrote:

Is the combination ofCIPLACTIN AND DEXONA help to gain weight and what are the side effects of this combination


:'( pls harish bro don't use this tablet ....
i am serious suffering from this tablet.

pls ask ur dr. abt this tablet....


can u please tell . what r the side effects u observed??
Reply

Loading...

abc wrote:

ajay srivastava wrote:

HARISH MONGA wrote:

Is the combination ofCIPLACTIN AND DEXONA help to gain weight and what are the side effects of this combination


:'( pls harish bro don't use this tablet ....
i am serious suffering from this tablet.

pls ask ur dr. abt this tablet....


can u please tell . what r the side effects u observed??


I have used these tablets few months before, it causes reguarly hair fall and use of Dexona + Practin may cause liver disease. Many causes our liver and eyesight becomes weak.
So friends, it is my personal advice just avoid to use these types of tablets.
Reply

Loading...

ciplatin+dexona affect on you liver it play harsh on it........ it increases the diet but after sumtym ur liver mght suffer.......

 

Reply

Loading...


can i take the decdan and ciplactin also. ans what is the side effects. plz tell me.
Reply

Loading...


i think there is side effects plz tell me is there any side effects for ciplactin and dexona

Reply

Loading...


Cipla actin wil def make you gain weight,youn just have to control how you eat especially junk food,it gives you lot of appetite but try to ignore by eating less nd healthy.
Reply

Loading...


I WANT GAIN WEIGHT FAST N I WAS CIPLA ACTIN,AM I ALWAYS FEEL SLEEP N DIZZY.
Reply

Loading...


really we will have side effects aaaaaaaaaaa my dr suggest me to use CIPLACTIN AND DEXONA tablets to gain weight
Reply

Loading...