New Reply New Topic Followed by 25 people

i have the same problem. i got over it after a few months and then i took some mdma again and ofcourse its now happening again. did you get rid of this?

Hi,I'm curious if you found a remedy for the "headache" you were having.I have the same problem.

Hey I had an accident 3 months ago and now I keep having these weird feelings in my head and every time I wake up from a sleep I get stiff neck I don't know what to I need help doctors said it's nothing but am really terrified

KAGEBONSHINO JUTSU...
Naruto ftw

thx tht is what i had

I have a question my head does weird things I feel something pop in my scalp and I get scared do anybody know anything bout my situation I be hoping it ain't no anerysm please help me with my question

I also have the same feeling as you but it has to do something with sharp corners.Whenever I see a sharp corner, I get a strange feeling in my forehead. I had that like my whole life and it's really annoying.

That sounds like trigeminal neuralgia, or in laymen's terms, "ice-pick headaches."

Ive had the same thing, any follow up on what this could be?

I also have a weird feeling in my head also for the last few months. It doesn't feel like dizziness but fuzzy feeling and I notice in the last few days when I walk my two miles a day now II feel like I am not steady a little and have notice my balance at home sometimes is not steady. I am 70 years old. And having a dull headache a lot and blurred vision although I have 20/30 . What could be wrong?

I have talked to my doctor and she shrugs it off

Exact same feeling for months now. Feels like a heart beat in my head sometimes, or a electric shock.. Doesn't hurt just weird n hard to deal with..feels like something in the head is going to erupt.. Real scary n depressing thinking you might die any moment.

Feel weak, head weird, balance off, want to sleep all the time. 64 female, meds. reaction?
more

Anxiety, I had the same symptoms going on