New Hope

Hi, i have one unique problem,called chapped lips,and I would like to resolve it of course. My lips are chapped, specially in winter due to wind and low temperature, so I can feel sharp pain. I never consulted any doctor or some other specialist about my problem, but I used one special lip balm and chapstick, even though nobody suggested me to use these products. As these remedies did not help me a lot I decided to try to resolve my problem with some natural remedies, but which one? Maybe honey or coconut oil? What is your advice for me?

Hello guys I am writing this post in order to find out solution for my problem, called chapped lips. I walk about forty minutes in both ways almost every day because my office is away from my house and. weather conditions such as wind and snow are very bad for my chapped lips,, so I would like to find out some natural remedies for resolving my problem, because chapstick and lip balm did not help my friends. Reading your posts I found out that products such as honey, olive oil and aloe vera are very useful, but can you recommend something more?

Hello everyone I have to say that your discussion is very interesting for me,  my lips are chapped too. I spend a lot time outside because I am professional  baseball player and wind and cold weather are very bad for my sensitive lips. I used chapstick and one lip balm because my girlfriend advised me that, but I am not very satisfied with the results, so I believe that some natural remedies can help me in resolving my problem.. I heard that products such as honey sugar and olive oil can help me a lot, so what is your opinion?

Hi guys I am writing this post because your topic is very interested for me, because I have very dry lips too, and I hope that you can give me some useful advice in order to resolve my problem. I did not talk to some expert about this issue, but I decided to find some natural remedies that can  resolve my problem, because my lips are very painful .I started using olive oil and aloe vera a week before and results are solid, but I would like to know is there some product that can help me even more in resolving my problem?

Hello everyone, I am writing to you in order to find out which home remedies are the best for my dry lips? I play baseball for one team in my hometown and I spend a lot of time outside and wind and low temperature are not good for my chapped lips. I never consulted any doctor or some other expert about this issue, and I would like to resolve my problem with natural remedies because chapstick did not help my sister. I heard that honey, olive oil are very useful, adn I would like to know which one is the best?

Hello I have problem with my dry lips, specially in autumn and winter due to weather conditions, that are very unsuitable in Oslo, my hometown in northern Europe, so my lips are painful and awful. I would like to find out which natural remedies are the best for my issue. I used one lip balm for more than two weeks but I was not satisfied with the results. So I started using sugar and coconut oil three days ago and I can see that my lips are softer little bit, and I think these are useful remedies, if you know something more,write please?