I’m interested in syptoms that are specific for bladder cancer. I suffer urinary tract infections very often and have pain in my low back due to kidney stones. I have difficulties urinating too, have to wake at night to go to bathroom and sometimes have even incontinence. My low stomach is hard and tender. As I know, these symptoms are not specific and are not for making a diagnosis. What are the specific symptoms?

Actually, there are no specific symptoms of bladder cancer. But one of non specific, but common, that you did not mention is hematuria or blood in urine. Painful urination and a sense of incomplete emptying of bladder after urination, frequent need to urinate are also symptoms that occur in bladder cancer, but also may indicate less serious conditions. They also occur in bladder or kidney inflammation. You should visit your doctor and get proper therapy.