I've started reading "The Rule of Four"

very cool book. I'm liking it very much.

I also bought a new running book that I'm going to tackle next. but it's not here, I'm at mom and dad's, and I can't remember the title. Breakthrough Running or something like that. Really about the mental side of running.

I read seven novels in ten days when I was in hospital/newly home. I've started getting the urge for a good book again though.

Edited to add; I'm embarassed to admit that Clive Cussler rocks in his pants!

I'm trying to avoid reading several school books by finishing the very deep and meaningful :oops: "Four to Score" by Janet Evanovich :mrgreen:

I hope nursing school doesn't take up too much time, I've got a backlog of books going. (yes, gdawg, including Devil in the white city, I promise) :P

just did a quick amazon search...

The next book is "Running Within".

just did a quick amazon search... The next book is "Running Within".
We'll need a review on that.

Bicycling Magazine's Complete Guide to Bicycle Maintenance and Repair

Janet Evanovich's newest is making its way around Iraq thankyewvery much.

Even Mr Aire likes her as a break from heavy reading. He's says it's hilarious. I can't wait to read it.

Right now I am reading a novel so deep and so fulfilling that I can't remember the title/author and can barely remember the plot.

I did read Power of One recently and highly recommend it.

Also edited to add: I just read Charlaine Harris's latest in her Vampire series. (Thanks Akern!) Her series is really cute and fun. A nice break from real life.

After finishing Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince I am now reading: Deadhouse Gates by Steven Erikson Why We Run, by Bernd Heinrich

Why We Run, by Bernd Heinrich

I feel the need to reference this again http://www.utah.edu/unews/releases/04/nov/runevolve.html very cool. may not be related, but after you read that, let me know.

Y'all make me feel so lazy.

[rant]
BTW. Nole1 was told by her grandmother on vacation that she read too much. WTF? Read too much? READ TOO MUCH!!! I guess it's horrible to conceive that a 10 year old should spend time at the beach, kick back and read. READ...which she has a love for. I'll have to make sure she gets more time in with the TV, to guarantee that she doesn't do anymore of that reading! MY WORD! My daughter asked me the entire weekend if I thought it was wrong to read so much.

I THINK IT'S TIME TO STOCK HER UP ON MORE BOOKS!
[/rant]

This was not my mother who said this to her. My mother would never say stupid sh it like that to her granddaughter...or that she has pimples...

I'm reading: The French-Indian War 1754-1760 at work and
Janet Evanovich's latest Eleven on Top at home.

I'm reading: The French-Indian War 1754-1760 at work and Janet Evanovich's latest Eleven on Top at home.

at work :LOL: you were inspired by your trip to the fort!:cry: someone tell me what to read. how LAME is this? i went to B&N to get a book and couldn't find one. :umno: i think i need a push in the right direction.

someone tell me what to read. how LAME is this? i went to B&N to get a book and couldn't find one. :umno: i think i need a push in the right direction.
I laughed, I cried, I poopied. Two thumbs up!

at work :LOL:

AT WORK!! Are you that bored??? :LOL:

but this is my speed. you've no idea.