As a snack Extra Sharp Cheddar

I love good cheese. I try to hit the local 'high-end' deli near my office every couple weeks to try a new one. I am a big sharp cheddar fan, though. Also like a good gouda.

once in a while I like some brie. i like feta or bleu cheese on a salad. I make a white pizza with asiago and caramelized onions that is real good too.

aged provolone

asiago, provolone and sometimes feta. buffalo mozzerella is pretty tasty too.

Wow. I like too many to have a fave. Maybe a nice St Andre with some crostinis? Or a fresh shredded parmesan. Whole milk mozzarella. and Chihauha is great in tortillas with salsa..

1

Although I've never had Chihauha.

1 Although I've never had Chihauha. It's a mild white melting cheese. For some reason, there is just something about that cheese when it's paired with a spicy salsa and peppers and tortillas.

1 Although I've never had Chihauha. It's a mild white melting cheese. For some reason, there is just something about that cheese when it's paired with a spicy salsa and peppers and tortillas. Now I know what I want for lunch! :wink:

Say man! That's nacho cheese!

I do enjoy a mild kraft single every now and then...

Say man! That's nacho cheese!

i appreciate that they are individually wrapped

If a product can make my life easier I say 'screw the environment'! Now back to my aerosol hair spraying...

If a product can make my life easier I say 'screw the environment'! Now back to my aerosol hair spraying... and me to my disposable diapers (for our youngest - i'm trained) - taking one of the most bio degradable "things" around and Hermetically Sealing it to last a thousand years in a landfill

and me to my disposable diapers (for our youngest - i'm trained) - taking one of the most bio degradable "things" around and Hermetically Sealing it to last a thousand years in a landfill Your children's children10 thank you for it!

As a snack Extra Sharp Cheddar

1