Not sure if we eva covered this one...let's give it a shot!

Now go, I say go!

A TV repair technician.

Just my dumb luck I made it and it died before I did. I also discovered 50 years too late that if I had applied my training in the industrial world I would have been earning roughly 6 times what I did in the TV shop and would have had company paid health insurance that would have cost me twice my annual pay as a TV tech. So much for staying home to serve your "friends and neighbors".

a drummer in a rock band like joel
but i decided selling cheap phone systems would pay the bills

really-teacher

I have a newspaper clipping of me, at the ripe old age of 5 years old, saying I wanted to be a nun. 8O 8O 8O

<funny aside: I did not know why I was being interviewed in my Kindergarten classroom, nor did I know by whom. I answered the "What do you want to be when you grow up?" question, then some time later freaked out. I didn't know if those men in the suits would hold me to my answer and make me be a nun, even if I changed my mind.>

In high school, I wanted to be a geneticist. :oops:

Watch it copper! :x

I wanted to be a professional baseball player, minus the chewing tobacco and spoiled rich kid behavior, of course.

I did not know what I wanted to be when I grew up and I
still don't know so I am just not going to grow up.

My sister on the other hand wanted to be a vet since she was
9 and she is now a vet.

pc

Play by Play announcer for the NFL and NBA

Firefighter/EMT (paid, not volunteer)

Major league baseball pitcher or one of the Blue Angels
I practice my autograph a lot too!!