I'm very indecisive and moody, possibly brought on by lack of sleep and biatchy cow-worker.

Do I want:

1) a grilled chicken sanwich with cheese and mushroom

2) a big fat medium rare burger with cheese and grilled onions

I can recommend the dried oatmeal

tired of Conch already? :wink:

You guys are not helping. I am majorly sleep-deprived and starving. I ate nothing but veggies/seafood all of last week and so far this week.

then go for the Rare Burger, your blood levels need replacing.

I vote for the chicken. It sounds better than what I had. 'Course your lunches always do...

I'm very indecisive and moody, possibly brought on by lack of sleep and biatchy cow-worker. Do I want: 1) a grilled chicken sanwich with cheese and mushroom 2) a big fat medium rare burger with cheese and grilled onions
Why not get a friend to share lunch and buy both ? Each having a half samdwich. That way you take care of the cravings. Don't forget a double order of greasy crinkle fries...

carne guisada and cheese on top ,refied beans and spanish rice and homade totillas mmm , you know im latino