Hello. I'm 17 years old and I have very embarrassing problem. I can't hold my urine for long. I pee about 6-7 times daily and for a week whenever I feel the urge that I have to pee I have to rush to find a toilet immediately because I can't seem to hold it anymore. If I wait too long (about minute) my stomach starts to hurt and I could feel warm urine running down my leg. There's nothing I can do to stop it. I've wet myself 2 times the last week and I have also wet my bed last night. There is no big amount of urine tho. When I pee, I stop peeing in less than 10 seconds. But if I don't go immediately I would pee myself. My urine is clear. I don't have any health problems. I do drink a lot of water because I'm active. Can you tell me what's wrong with me? I am embarrassed to go to the doctor.

I know that not having your pee under control can definitely be embassing.  I have certainly been there.  It sounds like you have an urgency problem.  Even though you urine appears to be clear, you could still have an infection in the bladder.  I had a similar problem when I was young on the birth control pill.  In my case I had a lot of pain and some blood in the urine.  I tested negative for bacterial infection but the doctor put me on antibiotics anyway just in case.  The antibiotics made it worse.  Finally I found Azo standard which is available over the counter.  In one day all my symptoms were gone and I haven't had a problem since.

It sounds like you have urinary tract infection (UTI). You should go to the Dr. in any case, no need to be embarrassed, you'll he just another patient. They deal with much worse! :)

Omg every thing you said is totallllly me even the age :O im so happy I'm not the only teenager dealing with this problem . I've peed in the bed just a few minutes earlier before I woke up and I've peed in public also but thank god no one noticed and it was a lot so I had to hurry and try to get some of it up and hurry and check out so I could get home.

I'm having the same exact problem. I wake up out of my sleep at least twice a night running to the bathroom and I'm 16

Me to I'm 14 and got the same issue but different from the bed wetting

I have the same problem. I am 17 and I have no idea what it is. Did you ever find out?

Hey well im 18 I have the same problem too and every time I consume liquid I gotta pee, I just dnt get it..I dnt wet my bed tho but i always hv to get up during the nite Its really annoying and the funny part is that sometimes it's just a little bit of pee..sometimes but most times smh

I'm 16 too and I use the bathroom once a night. I try to keep myself hydrated even though i stop drinking three hours before I go to bed, but I seem to pee the bed every night it's just a little but when I wake up I use the bathroom and it doesn't happen again. But when I get this sudden urge to pee and I try to hold it for more than ten minutes I'll start to pee myself I can't even sit down when I have the urge or I'll just let it all out on the seat today I was able to hold it until I got to my block and then it was so hard to control luckily I'm wearing black leggings but by the time I ran into the house and turned the alarm off I couldn't make it to the bathroom which is ten feet away and I just peed in the garbage can I know it's nasty but it's better than having pee dripping down your socks.

I am 41 and cant hold my pee long and when i pee its only for a short time.plus i have to pee like every 30 min.also i pee in the bed .but i think its because of my teeth problem.

Thank you all for highlighting this problem, I am a 51 year old man and iam having the same problem, you can imagine what it's like for me I am a Larry driver, dose anyone know how to stop this?