Hello, good people. I am planning to start losing my weight. I have more kilos than I should and it is time to change that. I would like to buy some exercise machines and I would like to know what exercise machine burns most calories. I will really appreciate your opinion. Thanks.

Hello. It is great that you've decided to lose weight. The key of success is determination. There are several exercise machines that are great for burning calories. The most effective is treadmill with 700 calories per hour. Stair machine goes right after with 625 calories per hour. You can also try with rowing and skiing. They each take 600 calories per hour. Stationery bicycle takes 500 calories for one hour. You'll see what will suit you most. I hope I've helped.

I agree with padraig, also when it comes down to it, chose whatever you enjoy doing the best, you will try harder and stick with it more.

try group activitys also, like dancing, team sports, other people give u more motivation and will also give u competition and more socialising :-P

I would not recomend "machines" as the real thing is harder, if you are going to run, stick to roads, if your going to bike, stick to rough ground.

hope this helps

best of luck with loosing weight, stick with it! u'l enjoy it :-P