Man u knknow your sh*t i take a 1/4 sub every morning and i ha have been in pain want totake a pain pill

I was on Subox for five years. Getting off was the hardest thing I've EVER experienced. Makes kicking alcohol, opiates look like child's play. Find a good physician, therapist and support group prior. Having help set up prior to stopping makes a difference.

Thats not an answer, just judgemental....

I was reading through this page. And YOURS stood out to me .And actually made me cry. I've been on oxy.not prescribed to me. But I got hooked. Couldn't afford those anymore so I started H. Worst mistake I've ever made. Now I buy subs off the street because I'm just tired of the chase. I want to feel normal again. But I'm in so much pain. I live in a small town that doesn't do much for people with pain.to curt the B.S. I'm just saying you sir/ma'am. Just made me realize why would I want to take them both? Just stick with the subs and get on with my life. .....thank you

How will I know if someone reply to my comment? I've never done this before and I really would like to hear back from certain people and chat with them.

I just started suboxone,, don't like it, but trying,, I'm in a lot of pain,, can I take an oxy, after i took sub? It's been a few hours since I took the sub,, I know I'm on a long road,, but I'm struggling today, and i have oxytocin

Yeah, dude saying you won't get sick if you take a sub after opiate is WRONG!!!

generally if you are used to opiates and have a tolerance . you want all the opiates outta your system , so you dont go into preipitated withdrawal....id wait 18- 24 hours ....at least until your about 4 hours into withdrawal at the very least.

you can take an opiate after suboxone, but not an opiate before suboxone if you have a tolerance or dependance

i get 30mg a day of diazepam (valium) and 2x5mg nitrazepam (mogadon) on top of my suboxone.....i already was on the benzos before i went on suboxone, but i know taking xanax with suboxone is safer than any other opiate