New Reply New Topic Followed by 13 people

Go get checked by your doctor. It is one of the signs of breast cancer. I am currently undergoing chemo treatments.

Hi did you have your son's nail checked out? What was the outcome? My 3 year old has a black line run thru her left pointer vertically, i am so scared now

Soak in apple cider vinager it's a nail infection

How long did you have the line for?

Get it checked ASAP its a sign of melanoma....

I m also having clear dark line on my baby finger and having lighter line on thumb

If it is wide looking and extends into the cuticle, you need to get to your Dr ASAP. If you google it you can find pictures of " dangerous" signs in your nails

In 1976 he was shot in the arm and chest but died of skin cancer in 1981

I also black line in my left hand thumb I m three months pregnant

This sounds like my story. I noticed a think dark line in my thumb nail. I ignored it went for a wellness check this month & my doctor suggested I have a mammogram even though I'm not 40 yet so I Did & the found this tiny spot in my breast. Which then I had to go to do a sonogram. They did not give me the results they just stated they will send to my doctor & tell him what should be done next. Now I'm worried which I wasn't b4 until I read your post & it is the same as my story

I just have the line on my index finger on the left hand. But some people say its from a poor diet or dehydration. I dont eat to healthy. So i see why that could be possible. though, i still wanna know for sure.

I was told by doctor that a black line under the nailing staight up skin cancer