Hey,
Is anyone familiar with diet eat great, lose weight? I would like some sditional information.
Thanks for replies!

eat great, lose weight is a book, written by Suzane Somer. Author offers rich variations on eliminating sugar and white flour from your nutrition. , Her suggestion is combination of rich in fiber and natural foods … this is supposed to accelerate calorie and fat burning. Author recommends natural beverages (water and decaffeinated tea and coffee)- soft drinks are not allowed! This is very important!!! And she also has two- levelled plan- first for weight loss and second for weight maintenance.
I believe in eat great -lose weight, but she is neglecting exercise. I am sportiest, so work out is very important to me. I think she is too preoccupied with food- food is very important, but also is exercise! That is my complaint, otherwise a great book.

yeah....exercise! and portion control:)