I am 13, 14 in December and 5'1 and 79-80 pounds usually after I eat and I'm wondering if that is normal or too much or what is the average weight for someone my age and height.

This is definetely not too much. Your bmi is 15.1, which makes you underweight. Do not try to loose wait! And maybe go see a doctor. You might be fine but you might need to gain more weight. Good luck.

That is definitely not too much or else I am way overweight! I am 12 and a half and I am 5'1 and I weigh 99.2! You might be a little too underweight. Might consider in seeing a doctor? Whatever you do, don't try to lose weight! ;)

I am 13 and I Ann "5'1" and I weigh 122! I hate it I am crying right now!!

I'm 5'1 and 13 and I'm 139, I recently went to the doctor and she said I was doing great!

Bruh im 13 wigh 106 5,1 gotta 2 pac with my dumbass:( im fat

Your so lucky , im 13 too but skinny af and want to gain weight bad ,

I'm the same but I weigh 177. Don't feel bad lol

I'm 13 and 5'1 and weigh 105ish pounds and I wish I was skinnier

I weigh the same, am the same height, and the same age as you. I hate the way I look. I feel overweight. I thought no one was like me. But you are. WE are normal.

Same with me but i just dont feel comfortable with my body and i feel like im over weight

I am 105 to and that is normal weigh don't wish you were skinnier

But I will try to become skinny I am 119 pounds

I'm 162 and I'm 5 feet tall but I'm lossing wight and fast

im 13 and 5'1 and i weight 128 and i still feel overweight!!!