What are actually those GPS training advices and what is their main purpose? I‘ve started running recently and I want to start training more seriously so I want to learn about all the necessary and optional equipment I can use to improve my running efficiency. What is the best GPS device and is it necessary for me to use it? Thanks in advance.

If you have enough money, do buy this little gadget. It’s pretty useful not only for running, but also for cycling, walking and even camping! There are various models and they’re mainly used for navigation. They display the maps of the region you’re located and you can’t go astray, which is a great function especially during winter when everything looks the same. Certain models can update maps via satellite connection while others have memory card where you can store the necessary maps. These devices can also measure your heart rate, running pace and provide you with useful information. Anyway, no matter whether you’re a pro runner or not, I think GPS device is a must have. I think that Polar and Sector have very good models.