Post what you are currently drinking (if alcoholic) or your favorite alcoholic beverage.

Right now it's rum and coke.

I tried Vodka and OJ for the first time last fall--and absolutely love it--but unfortunately, it doesn't love me back.

vodka & red bull (which my girlfriend and I named but cannot post it here, lol), haven't had a drink in ages and I worked hard today (hit the mill, the bowflex, and was on fire house-cleaning wise!) so I felt I could have a drink. :) Not that I need a reason mind you.

This is probably my favorite right now, but I really love bailey's in coffee or on the rocks. I also love bloody mary's. Oh, and shots of tequila. Yeah, tequila shots may be my all-time favorite, and I just discovered it a few months ago. I can do 10 right now without passing out. But I can only do 9 before :puke:

:D

Oh, and shots of tequila. Yeah, tequila shots may be my all-time favorite, and I just discovered it a few months ago. I can do 10 8O right now without passing out.
I'd probably be passed out cold after one. 8O Just Rolling Rock or Coors Light for me here. 3 max is my limit

Just Rolling Rock or Coors Light for me here.
OH MY GOD I cannot believe it. There's something about you I DON'T like. Better that than something that matters! :mrgreen: Lightweight, too. :wink: Me - Jose Cuervo: love, Love, LOVE it, shot after shot of it (though that doesn't happen often). Bass Ale. Harp Ale. Stoli neat, straight from the freezer. As a dessert, Guinness is unsurpassed.

I can do 10 right now without passing out. But I can only do 9 before :puke:
It's always good to have goals. :umno:

:cry: You don't like me??? Waaa No...that's what we have in the fridge. I could drink Bass Ale. I like Guinness. Never had Jose Cuervo. I would try it. If I were to go out...I would try different things (but not mix too much of the sweet stuff). Make sure someone else is driving and that there's a toilet nearby. :wink: Lightweight! YES! That's me alright! :wavey: Always have been one. Ever try Fat Tire? Just had that a few months back and it was ok. It's like I'm an entirely different person than what I was like in college. I drank all sorts of stuff. Not much of a life going right now I guess. :?

Post what you are currently drinking (if alcoholic) or your favorite alcoholic beverage. Right now it's rum and coke.
Are you old enough to be drinking young man? :mrgreen:

Drinkin' nothin' (sounds like an opening line to a C/W song).

Preferences:

Beer - Foster's, Newcastle, or Bohemia.
Wine - Merlot.
Liquor - Haven't really drank that much since leaving college.

Shuuurrr am ossifer!

Plain H2O at the moment

Plain H2O at the moment

Where's the "You suck at reading thread directions" sign? Anyone? :wink:

Plain H2O at the moment

PH actually won the daily award for that today - see the "My name is Mister" thread.

For the Catholic hour: Carlton Draught
At home: McWilliams Hanwood Shiraz 2001 (lovely drop)
the occasional Bundaberg Rum

glass of (actually 2) Chilean merlot to go with the NY strip steaks, portabello mushrooms sauted in white wine, garlic and olive oil, garlic sauted spinach and steak fries (my wifes favorite). 'Twas my night to make dinner.

I always enjoy a good glass of vino or two.