What is your favorite swimming style? I must admit that I like crawl best. Maybe it’s because that’s the first style I’ve learned and I’m best at it. I know many people think it’s a boring style without any excitement and so on, but I think that especially when you practice it, it can be quite interesting. I’d like to become a pro swimmer and participate in swimming competitions. I think crawl would be my discipline.

I can’t say I like crawl. Actually, I like it when I swim and I don’t like to watch it, because I also think it’s not attractive enough. I don’t know why. My favorite style is butterfly. I think that is the most attractive style. Yes, I know what you’re going to say – it is the most difficult, also. But the thing is that only the best swimmers can swim it. Its attractiveness lies right in the fact that it’s so complicated and that it takes much experience and skill to perform it. The breathing technique is very difficult and once you lose the rhythm you’re done. There’s no way back and that’s also what makes it so attractive. It’s almost like an extreme sport. One little mistake while breathing can cost you the whole race.