I have 3 faves; Estee Lauder's Beautiful, Ralph Lauren's Romance, and Lancome's Miracle.

Michael wears Avon's Black Suede. :naughty:

today: Colours, Alexander Julian

at other times: Allure, Aspen, Nautica, Lucky You, Challenge

Ralph Lauren-Romance

I wear Abercrombie. Only on special occasions though (i.e. leap day, just got fired, court etc.)

I never understand those guys who bathe in cologne daily...

the wimmins seems to like it, then they tell their friend and she gets real close to sniff me.....and she sends someone else to sniff.......makes for a lot of "intimacy" and flirting..... can be fun, no? :wink:

the wimmins seems to like it, then they tell their friend and she gets real close to sniff me.....and she sends someone else to sniff.......makes for a lot of "intimacy" and flirting..... can be fun, no? :wink: You betcha! We've locked that office door many a time after I've gotten a nice whiff of him walkin' by! Of course, you can't shorten Black Suede. It just becomes BS! (I crack myself up.)

I just wear the body spritzes. It's a subtle pleasant smell. I cannot stand any type of perfume or cologne that is overpowering.